Great technologies cannot become products without a market. Startups and other companies with new technologies often need to figure out not only who their customer is, but what their product is. Figuring this out requires taking a step away from your technology, having conversations with potential end users across market segments, and making sure that you are building a product that the market needs.
When engaging in Market Discovery with us, we will have strategic conversations with key opinion leaders and end users about their existing processes and workflows, their pains and needs, and what they are doing now to overcome these pains. These conversations can be continued by you to build lasting relationships with key opinion leaders and potential advisors.
Every project is different, and before getting started we will thoroughly discuss your technology, company, and needs. Outcomes of a Market Discovery project can include:
- Recommendations on market segments, end-users, and influencing personas
- Existing processes and workflows
- Assessment of competitive technologies and products
- Potential barriers to entry
- Market-driven recommendations on product requirements and features
- Recommendations for messaging and connecting to personas